Many of the skills required for evaluation I also use in other consultation, research and writing projects such as consultation with children and young people, stakeholder consultation, scoping or mapping reports, and writing case studies (either as part of an evaluation or research project or for advocacy purposes). Examples of this work includes:
- Wiltshire Music Connect Music Education Hub – What Are We Learning? research into online musical learning in 2020
- Wiltshire Music Connect Music Education Hub – Take Note Youth Voice consultation (2016 and 2018)
- Wiltshire Music Connect Music Education Hub – Early Years Music Mapping and Consultation
- Drake Music – Absorbed by Sound Case Studies
- Bristol Plays Music – Sound Splash Case Studies
I am often asked by my clients to undertake writing tasks where they need additional capacity or a fresh eye such as website and newsletter copy, information leaflets, funding applications and policy updates. This work draws on 20 years of experience working in arts management, largely developing, managing and fundraising for community and participatory arts activities.